Is There ROI in Social Media? Biggest Video Takeaways
All of those posts and all of those videos answered one simple question: Is there ROI in Social Media?
Lots and Lots of Videos
We realize that most people don’t have the time to watch all of those videos individually.
But we felt that there was just too much good information – and too many excellent thoughts, points and observations – for us not to make every effort to share as much of these great contributions with as many people as possible.
Biggest Video Takeaways
So, we put together this “compilation/greatest hits” video, which contains what we felt were the most meaningful takeaways.
We hope that you learn as much from our amazing, intelligent friends as we did.
And a huge, special hanks to all of our amazing friends who contributed to this video! Listed in order of appearance, they are as follows:
- Jeff Turner (@ResPres)
- Matthew Shadbolt (@Corcoran_Group)
- Stefan Swanepoel (@Swanepoel)
- Jonathan Rivera (@Real_TechGuy)
- Darin Persinger (@DarinPersinger)
- Steve Pacinelli (@StevePacinelli)
- Chris Smith (@Chris_Smth)
- Ines Hegedus-Garcia (@Ines)
- Debra Trappen (@Debra11)
- Gahlord Dewald (@Gahlord)
- Todd Carpenter (@TCar)
- Nicole Nicolay (@Nik_Nik)
- Jay Thompson (@PHXREGuy)
- Reggie Nicolay (@ReggieRPR)
- Teri Conrad (@TLCHome)
- Chris Nichols (@UtahREPro)
- Dale Chumbley (@DaleChumbley)
- Josh Dorkin (@JRDorkin)
- Jimmy Mackin (@TheMLSApp)
- Drew Burks (@DrewBurks)
- Liz Landry (@Liz_Landry)
- Rivers Pearce (@RiversPearce)
- Ken Brand (@KenBrand)
- Tom Everitt (@ThinkTomDotCom)
- Eric Bryn (@EricBryn)
- Rob Hahn (@RobHahn)
- Matt Dollinger (@MattDollinger)
- Dan Keller (@DanKeller)
- Stacey Harmon (@StaceyHarmon)